* What is the fastest prepared orange juice? Minute Maid. (Steven Roberts, 13, Murrieta, Shivela Middle School)
* What pet makes the loudest noise? A trumpet. (Alisa Kim, 7, Curson, Third Street Elementary)
* What do you do when you break your toe? You call a tow truck. (Stephen Koraffa, 7, Moon, Pa., Brooks Elementary)
* What do you call an egg that laughs too much? A crackup. (Tessa Abrahams, 7, Los Angeles, Palisades Charter Elementary)
* What fish did the miner catch? A goldfish. (Chase Neisner, 7 Agoura, Meadow Oaks School)
* How do you buy a thundercloud? With a rain check. (Bobby Pierre Holmes, 11, Los Angeles, Bethune Middle School)
* SEND US A LINE: Kids, got a joke? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Include (print, please) your full name, age, hometown and school.