Daily excerpts of crime and emergency reports from the 31 cities and other communities in Orange County. Some agencies update their logs less frequently than others.
* Kroeger Street: A report of a narcotics violation Nov. 14 at 3 a.m. in the 100 block.
* South Illinois Street: A report of a vehicle burglary Nov. 14 at 7:47 a.m. in the 300 block.
* West Katella Avenue: A report of a pickpocket theft Nov. 14 at 8:49 a.m. in the 1100 block.
* East Lincoln Avenue and Philadelphia Street: A report of a hit-and-run felony Nov. 14 at 12:50 p.m.
* Birch Street: Report of a traffic accident 2:10 p.m. on Nov. 16 in the 1600 block.
* San Diego Drive: Someone smashed a window and stole jewelry and cash at 6:45 p.m. Nov. 12 in the 6900 block.
* Buena Park Mall: Officers cited a high school student, spotted on the upper level of JCPenney, for alleged truancy at 8:48 a.m. Nov. 13.
* Sydney Lane: Officers responded to a vehicle burglary in the 300 block about 1:20 p.m. Saturday.
* West 19th Street: Police investigated a possible drunken driver near Wallace Avenue about 4 a.m. Saturday.
* Monte Vista Avenue: A caller reported a prowler about 11 p.m. Sunday in the 300 block.
* Via Largo: Grand theft of a handgun was reported Nov. 13 at 2:14 p.m. in the 4300 block.
* Trevi Street: Four vehicle tires were slashed Nov. 14 at 11:23 a.m. in the 9800 block. Damage estimated at $400.
* Jonathan Avenue: An auto burglary reported Nov. 15 at 12:25 p.m. in the 6800 block. Tools were stolen from a white Chevrolet pickup.
* Acapulco Drive: Report of robbery alarm Nov. 13 at 12:53 p.m. at Golden Lantern.
* Pacific Coast Highway: Report of reckless driving November 13 at 7:14 p.m. in the 34000 block.
* Bluebell Avenue: About $3,145 in property was stolen during a residential burglary in the 11300 block Nov. 15 from 4:30 to 6:05 p.m. A rear window was broken and a bedroom was ransacked.
* South Highland Avenue: Vandalism was reported Nov. 14 at 1:08 a.m. in the 1300 block. Someone threw eggs at two vehicles, a 1992 white Chevrolet S-10 and a 1983 black Blazer, then called and allegedly confessed.
* El Rancho Vista: A burglary attempt was reported Nov. 14 at 3:14 p.m. in the 2000 block. A male came home and found his back door forced open.
* North Mountain View Place: A drunk male wearing a flannel jacket was reported staggering on sidewalk Nov. 15 at 9:07 p.m. in the 900 block.
* Taft Avenue: Police are looking for Adrian Robinson, 74, who was last seen Nov. 10 at his home leaving in an Oldsmobile Cutlass, license plate 1PDC346, in the 13900 block. Neighbors say he may have become disoriented.
* Blackmer Street: Report of vandalism Nov. 17 at 12:54 a.m. in the 11800 block.
* Kampen Lane: A woman on foot and a man on a bike were cited for sifting through trash to find recyclable aluminum cans in the 17000 block at 10:11 a.m. Tuesday.
* Valley Circle: A woman living in the 18000 block reported that somebody keyed her car and caused $1,000 in damage at 9:52 a.m. Tuesday.
* Research: A victim reported multiple items stolen from her car in the 9100 block at 3:43 p.m. Tuesday. The items, which cost about $229, included a CD player, woman’s dress, wig, bra and driver’s license.
* Ponderosa: In violation of the leash law, a dog was found loose in a park at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday.
* Daybreak: A citizen reported that someone had stolen a Tigger flag and flagpole from a residence.
* West Whittier Boulevard: Vandalism was reported Nov. 13 at 4:55 a.m. in the 400 block.
* East Lambert Road: A residential burglary was reported Nov. 14 at 12:31 p.m. in the 500 block.
* La Habra Boulevard at Beach Boulevard: A DUI arrest was made Nov. 14 at 7:06 p.m.
* Walker Street: A counterfeit $100 bill was reportedly received in the 7800 block Wednesday at 11:22 a.m.
* Sharon Drive: A barking dog was reported in the 5000 block Wednesday at 1:42 a.m.
* Valley View Avenue: A citizen reported a friend’s vehicle in the 7700 block had been burglarized Monday prior to 9:02 a.m.
* Locust Street: A caller reported that a dog “was having a seizure or something,” and was foaming at the mouth and “frozen up” about 8:20 p.m. Sunday. The owner told police the dog was going to the veterinarian the following day.
* South Coast Highway: Officers investigated a traffic crash with injuries in the 1300 block about 2:40 a.m. The victim was taken to Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center.
* Willows Drive: A report of a disturbance Nov. 15 at 6:45 a.m. in the 23000 block.
* Woolwich Street: A report of suspicious circumstances Nov. 14 at 7:40 p.m. in the 25000 block.
* Son Bon: A report of a robbery with an audible alarm Nov. 15 at 10:40 a.m. in the 100 block.
* Saguaro Street: A report of a disturbance Nov. 15 at 4:04 a.m. in the 23000 block.
* Muirlands Boulevard: A report of a suspicious person Nov. 14 at 10:28 p.m. at Los Alisos Boulevard.
* Farquhar Avenue: Police were called to check out suspicious-looking people in front of a residence. Police talked to the people and learned they had gone outside for a smoke at 8:39 p.m. Sunday.
* El Paseo: A report of a robbery with an audible alarm Nov. 15 at 10:27 a.m. in the 25000 block.
* Georgetown: A report of a robbery with an audible alarm Nov. 15 at 5:55 a.m. in the 28000 block.
* Jamboree Road: A 1992 Mercedes-Benz in for servicing was stolen from Fletcher Jones Motorcars sometime before 5:30 p.m. Friday. Santa Ana police later recovered the car.
* Seaward Road: In the latest in a string of such crimes, a burglar entered a secured underground parking garage in the 400 block and broke into five cars, some of which were unlocked. The owners of the 1992 Toyota 4-Runner, the 1998 Volkswagen Jetta, the Ford Ranger pickup, the 1992 Ford Explorer and the 1998 Mercedes-Benz discovered the crimes Saturday. The thief took a $405 cell phone, a Gucci wallet, credit cards, a backpack and coins from the vehicles, among other items.
* Diamond Avenue: A resident discovered a rear window of her home in the 100 block had been pried open while she was out to dinner Sunday, but she was unsure if the burglar took anything.
* Newport Center Drive: A burglar broke into a 1987 Honda Accord in the 100 block and stole $4,360 worth of clothing Saturday afternoon.
* North Citrus Street at West Chapman Avenue: Two vehicles collided at 6:30 p.m. Sunday.
* West Orangethorpe Avenue: A report of a container with computer equipment stolen, valued at $41,000, Nov. 16 at 7:46 a.m.
* South Rose Drive: A report of a grand theft of a chrome-plated boys mountain bike stolen Nov. 16 at 5:23 p.m.
* West Chapman Avenue: A report of a man going through the drive-through of a fast-food restaurant wearing only sunglasses and a hat Nov. 17 at 10:18 a.m.; man was booked on suspicion of indecent exposure.
* Melrose Street and Orangethorpe Avenue: A report of a disturbance Nov. 17 at 5:23 p.m. of about a dozen juveniles throwing rocks at passing vehicles.
* El Camino Real North: A suspicious vehicle Nov. 13 at 9:01 a.m. in the 1000 block.
* El Camino Real South: A suspicious person Nov. 13 at 2:46 a.m. in the 600 block.
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO
* Ortega Highway: Report of a traffic collision, no injury, Nov. 13 at 3:31 p.m. on Rancho Viejo Road.
* Camino del Avion: Report of robbery alarm Nov. 13 at 3:53 p.m. in the 25000 block.
* Fairview Street: Sewing machines worth $4,000 were reported stolen from a business Nov. 17 in the 2500 block.
* Civic Center Drive: Two people were arrested on suspicion of unlawful camping Nov. 17 in the 30 block.
* Rose Circle: A $50 fern was reported stolen from a frontyard on Nov. 15 at 8:09 a.m.
* Cerritos Avenue: A report of a disturbance Nov. 13 at 9:51 a.m. in the 9000 block.
* Cerritos Avenue: A report of a suspicious person Nov. 13 at 5:39 a.m. in the 7000 block.
* Williams Street: A black marker was reportedly used in the 15600 block to tag an Edison box connected to a telephone pole prior to 1:38 a.m. Tuesday.
* Alliance Avenue: A 1994 Toyota pickup found itself without stereo equipment after a thief forced entry through a window prior to 10:09 a.m. Tuesday in the 16500 block.
* East Sixth Street: Mail tampering was suspected in the 200 block at Tustin Gardens at 11:26 a.m. Tuesday. The victim suggested $40 was missing from the item.
* El Camino Real: Neon lights were reported destroyed in Tustin Market Place in the 3000 block at 4:41 p.m. Monday.
* Florence Circle: A report of a suspicious vehicle Nov. 14 at 9:42 p.m. in the 9000 block.
* Abbott Lane: A report of a disturbance Nov. 15 at 5:19 p.m. in the 18000 block.
* Smoketree Lane: A report of a disturbance Nov. 17 at 10:44 p.m. in the 9000 block.
* Beach Boulevard and Jackson Street: A bicycle was found and turned in to police on Nov. 16 at 7:54 p.m.
* Flora Drive: Police ordered a car with an expired registration sticker to be towed away 3:47 p.m. on Nov. 15 in the 900 block.
* Hollyoak: A report of suspicious circumstances Nov. 14 at 9:42 p.m. in the 24000 block.
* Aliso Creek Road: A report of suspicious circumstances Nov. 14 at 10:01 a.m. in the 26000 block.
RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA
* Oso Parkway: A report of a burglary with a silent alarm Nov. 15 at 10:23 p.m. in the 30000 block.
* Santa Loretta: A report of a robbery with an audible alarm Nov. 15 at 11:16 a.m. in the 100 block.