The Thousand Oaks Leads Club will meet at 7 a.m. today at Mimi's Cafe, 400 N. Moorpark Road, Thousand Oaks.
For information, call (805) 371-0188.
* "Creating a Sustainable Competitive Advantage as an Internet Tools Developer," sponsored by the Central Coast MIT Enterprise Forum, will be held at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Oxnard Hilton Inn, 600 E. Esplanade Drive.
The cost is $25 for members, $35 for nonmembers, and $50 for a member and a guest. Make reservations at (888) 550-2500.
* "The Role of Translation in International Trade," an open house by Agnew Tech-II and the California Central Coast World Trade Center, will be held at 1:30 p.m. Thursday at 741 Lakefield Road, Westlake Village.
The event is free. Make reservations at (805) 494-3999.
* An open house featuring Margaret Furlong porcelain works will be held at Baskets 'n' Bows from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday at 2464 Stearns St., Simi Valley. The event includes a drawing to win a limited edition porcelain signed by Furlong.
Information is available from Carol Reniger at (805) 526-1598.
* A workshop on "International Distribution Agreements," sponsored by Oxnard College and the Trade Expansion Center, will be held from 8:30 a.m. to noon Sept. 22 at the East County Resource Center, 980 Enchanted Way, Suite 205, Simi Valley. The instructor is David Habib Jr., a lawyer and business consultant.
The cost is $30. More information is available at (805) 986-5831.
* The San Fernando Valley Chapter of the Institute of Management Accountants will hold its general meeting at 8 p.m. Wednesday6 at the Holiday Inn, 21101 Ventura Blvd. Woodland Hills. The meeting is free, but there is a charge for the preceding social hour and dinner, which begins at 6:30.
For reservations or information, call Dennis Littleford at (818) 769-8500.
* LeTip of Woodland Hills will hold a breakfast meeting at 7 a.m. Thursday at Marie Callender's, 6633 Fallbrook, Canoga Park. Newcomers are encouraged to bring at least 50 business cards.
For reservations or information, call (805) 371-9955.
* Toastmasters of Woodland Hills will hold a free, public meeting from noon to 1:15 p.m. today at the Pacific Lodge Youth Services, 4900 Serrania Ave., Woodland Hills.
For more information, call (818) 788-1157.