KNBC-TV news anchor and novelist Kelly Lange, author of “Gossip,” Rene Delorm, author of “Diana & Dodi: A Love Story,” and Richard Tyler Jordan, author of “But Darling, I’m Your Auntie Mame,” will discuss their books at the Round Table West literary luncheon at noon Tuesday at the Balboa Bay Club, 1221 W. Coast Highway, Newport Beach. Cost: $40. For reservations, call (213) 256-7977.
Also This Week
* William Kent Krueger, author of “Iron Lake,” will sign at 1 p.m. today at Book Carnival, 348 S. Tustin Ave., Orange.
* Taylor Smith, author of “Random Acts,” will speak and sign at 1 p.m. today at Coffee, Tea & Mystery, 13232 Springdale St., Westminster.
* Artist Will Bullas, author of “a fool moon. . . .more art of Will Bullas,” will sign at 1 p.m. today at Art Works, Etc., 16169 Brookhurst St., Fountain Valley.
* A trio of mystery writers--Mary Daheim, author of “Snow Place to Die,’ Carolyn Hart, author of “Yankee Doodle Dead,” and Linda French, author of “Talking Rain"--will speak and sign at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Coffee, Tea & Mystery, 13232 Springdale St., Westminster.
* Author Octavia Butler will speak at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at the Orange County Science Fiction Club meeting at 2400 E. Chapman Ave., Fullerton. For more information, call (714) 552-4925.
* Arielle Ford, author of “Hot Chocolate for the Mystical Soul: 101 True Stories of Angels, Miracles & Healings,” and Debbie Ford, author of “The Dark Side of the Light Chasers: Reclaiming Your Power, Creativity, Brilliance & Dreams,” will speak and sign at 7 p.m. Wednesday at Unity Church of Tustin, 14402 S. Prospect St., Tustin. For ticket information, call (714) 730-3444.
* A three-day used book sale will begin at 1 p.m. Friday at the Fullerton Public Library, 353 W. Commonwealth Ave.
* Paul R. Letourneau, author of “The Secrets to Saving Big Bucks in the Grocery Store,” will speak and sign at 7 p.m. Friday at Borders Books and Music, 429 S. Associated Road, Brea.
* Zachary Alan Fox, author of “When the Wind Blows,” will sign at 1 p.m. Saturday at Book Carnival, 348 S. Tustin Ave., Orange.