The Mozart Classical Orchestra will play five concerts in Newport Beach and two in Irvine for its 1999-2000 season.
The Newport Beach location will be St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 600 St. Andrews Drive. The Irvine venue will be the Irvine Barclay Theatre, 4242 Campus Drive. All concerts will be conducted by orchestra founder Ami Porat.
* Oct. 3, 4:30 p.m. (Newport Beach); Oct. 5, 8 p.m. (Irvine): Overture to Cimarosa's "Il Matrimonio per Raggiro"; Mozart's Piano Concerto No. 13, K. 415, with soloist William Grant Nabore; Haydn's Symphony No. 93 in D.
* Nov. 7, 4:30 p.m. (Newport Beach): Leopold Hofmann's Sinfonia in F; Mozart's Violin Concerto No. 3, with soloist Isabella Lippi; Haydn's Symphony No. 64.
* Jan. 22, 8 p.m. (Irvine); Jan. 23, 4:30 p.m. (Newport Beach): Mozart program including Divertimento in D, K. 138; Piano Concerto No. 25, with soloist Daniel Shapiro; Symphony No. 36 ("Linz").
* March 19, 4:30 p.m., (Newport Beach): Bartok's Folk Dances; Haydn's Violin Concerto in C, with soloist Thi Nguyen; Tchaikovsky's Andante Cantabile; Mozart's Serenade in G.
* April 30, 4:30 p.m., (Newport Beach): J.C. Bach's Sinfonia in C; Mozart's Flute Concerto No. 1, with soloist Patti Cloud, and Symphony No. 28.
The five-concert series at St. Andrew's is $99 to $119; single tickets, $23 to $29. The two-concert Irvine series is $39 and $69; single tickets, $25 and $29. Information: (949) 830-2950.