* Bar Deluxe. Tonight's the night to share memories and memorabilia--Bar Deluxe is closing down for good (the 5-year-old club couldn't get a renewal on its lease, so look for something else to open on the Las Palmas-Hollywood Boulevard corner). The grand send-off is from 7 to 9 p.m. and includes an auction. 1710 N. Las Palmas Ave., Hollywood, (323) 469-1991. 21 and over, no cover.
* Beige at 360 on Tuesdays. Nothing dull about this weekly dance and dining promotion, the sister scene to Tuesday's primarily gay affair at Manhattan's Bowery Bar. 6290 Sunset Blvd., Hollywood, (323) 871-2995 or (323) 462-8600. 21 and over, no cover. (Call in advance to be added to the guest list or endure long, painful lines after 10:30 p.m.)
* Daddy's Bar Lounge. The new lounge at the old Lucky Seven opened quietly last week with a face lift and a smile. Enjoy its new, and very red, plush interior. 1610 N. Vine St., Hollywood, (323) 463-7777. 21 and over, no cover.
* Highland Grounds on Sundays. And now for something really different: the Old Timey Music Jam. This wingding Sunday thing began two weeks ago and it's a night of music that predates bluegrass. 742 N. Highland Ave., Hollywood, (323) 466-1507. 21 and over, $2 cover.
* JetLounge on Wednesdays. This early music industry affair kicks off at 8 p.m. and offers new art exhibits every week, and the smooth sounds of DJ Kev E Kev. Come to mingle and tingle till 2 a.m. 8713 Beverly Blvd. (next to Jerry's Deli), L.A., (310) 588-2582. 21 and over, call in advance for guest list and cover information.
* Oil Can Harry's on Thursdays. Known as girls' night (but including plenty of guys), Thursdays are a hoot at this Studio City hootenanny of a gay cowboy bar. The cover's cheap, line dancing lessons begin at 7:45 p.m., and gals and pals two-step to country music all night long. 11502 Ventura Blvd., Studio City, (818) 760-9749. 21 and over, $2 to $3 cover.
* Pop at the Play Room on Thursdays. This new promotion couldn't be any hotter: Last week, Jennifer Lopez, Maxwell, Vince Vaughn and Leonardo di Caprio were yukking it up on the dance floor, and two weeks earlier, the Counting Crows used the club to launch its national tour. Hmmmm, could there be a scene a'brewing at the old Probe? You betcha. 836 N. Highland Ave., Hollywood, (323) 460-6630. 21 and over, $10 cover.