Monday is New Year’s Day. The following services will be affected:
* Mail: All post offices are closed; no mail delivery.
* Government: All government offices and courts are closed.
* Business: All banks, stock and commodity exchanges, and savings and loans are closed. Many businesses will also be shut.
* Libraries: Closed.
* Transportation: SCAT and VISTA will have no changes in schedule, but Ventura County Transit, Metrolink, Simi Valley Transit, Thousand Oaks Transit, Moorpark Transit and Camarillo City Bus Line will have no service. MTA buses will follow Sunday schedules.
* Trash: Trash pickup will be delayed one day throughout the week.