* Human Resources Management, a free career seminar, will be held at 6:30 p.m. today at Valley College, Administration Building, 5800 Fulton Ave., Valley Glen.
For information, call (818) 947-2320.
* Property tax assessment seminars sponsored by Los Angeles County will be held at 11 a.m. today at Bernardi Senior Center, 6514 Sylmar Ave., Van Nuys, and at 10 a.m. March 14 at the Glendale Public Library, 222 E. Harvard St.
Recorded schedules are available at (213) 974-4240.
* American Society for Training and Development will meet from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. March 8 at Encino-Tarzana Medical Center, 18321 Clark St., Tarzana. The topic will be difficult personalities in the workplace. Free.
For information, call (805) 496-0789 or (818) 702-6537.
* Professionals in Human Resources Assn. will meet from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. March 9 at the Warner Center Marriott Hotel, 21850 Oxnard St., Woodland Hills. The topic will be personality testing. Cost varies.
For information call (818) 989-6555.
* A volunteer income tax assistance program offered through the College of Business Administration and Economics at Cal State Northridge will be available Mondays and Wednesdays from 5 to 7:30 p.m. at CSUN, 18111 Nordhoff St., Northridge, and at other sites in the Valley through April 14. Services are available for non-English speakers, senior citizens and the handicapped.
For more locations and times, call (818) 677-4519. For a list of tax forms that are handled, call (818) 677-4519.
* Let’s Do Business, a network group, meets Tuesdays at 7 a.m. at in Marie Callender’s at Fallbrook Mall, West Hills. For information, call Bruce Warder at (818) 705-0184.
* Professionals Exchanging Business meets Tuesdays at 7:10 a.m. at Marmalade Cafe, Calabasas Commons, 4783 Commons Way.
For information, call Ken Abramson at (818) 701-7510.
* The Premier Business Xchange meets for breakfast Tuesdays at 7:15 a.m. at Woodland Hills Country Club, 21150 Dumetz Road. Bring 50 business cards.
For reservations and information, call (818) 552-2120.
* Inside Track, a business development and networking group, meets for breakfast every Tuesday at 7:15 a.m. For information and location, call Sue Silver at (818) 591-3131, Ext. 213.
* BizNet OnLine magazine holds a networking breakfast Tuesdays from 8 to 9:30 a.m. at Denny’s restaurant, 9001 Tampa Ave., Northridge. Members $9, nonmembers, $10. Make reservations online at https://www.biznetonline.com. For information, call (818) 892-7883, Ext. 6.
* Toastmasters of Woodland Hills, designed to develop speaking and leadership skills, holds free public meetings Tuesdays from noon to 1:15 p.m. at Pacific Lodge, 4900 Serrania Ave., Woodland Hills. Visitors are welcome.
For information, call (818) 788-1157.
* Glendale 1 Toastmasters meets Tuesdays at 7 p.m. at Two Guys From Italy restaurant, 1114 E. Broadway, Glendale.
Call Lori Hartwell at (818) 543-0863.
* Tugnet, a computer users group network, meets Tuesdays at 7 p.m. at Granada Pavilion, 11128 Balboa Blvd., Granada Hills. Admission for nonmembers is $3.
For information, call (818) 884-9441 or visit the Web site at https://www.tugnet.org.
* Executives Assn. of the San Fernando Valley, a business networking organization, with international chapters, meets Wednesdays from 7:30 to 9 a.m. at Warner Center Marriott, 21850 Oxnard St., Woodland Hills. For information, or reservations, call (818) 703-6161.
* LeTip of Burbank meets Wednesdays at 7 a.m. at the Holiday Inn, 150 E. Angeleno Ave., Burbank. Visitors are encouraged to bring 30 business cards.
For reservations and information, call (818) 295-3778.
* The Calabasas chapter of Ali Lassen’s Leads Club meets Wednesdays from 7 to 8:30 a.m. at Marmalade Cafe, Calabasas Commons, 4783 Commons Way. Breakfast is $8.
For information, call Marie White at (818) 597-9668.
* The Business Exchange Group meets Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. at Marie Callender’s, 6633 Fallbrook Ave., West Hills. For reservations, call (818) 377-5851.
* The Northridge Chapter of Ali Lassen’s Leads Club meets Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. at Mimi’s Cafe, 19710 Nordhoff St., Northridge.
For information, call (800) 767-7337.
* The Woodland Hills Leads Club meets Wednesdays at 7:15 a.m. at Weiler’s Deli, 22323 Sherman Way, Canoga Park.
For information, call Gary Rich at (818) 906-7356.
* Jewel City 29 Toastmasters meets Wednesdays at 7 p.m. in the American Red Cross building, 1501 S. Brand Blvd., Glendale.
Call Linda Cota-Kumagai at (818) 771-7180.
* Burnt Toastmasters, a business communications mentoring group, meets Thursdays at 7 a.m. at Braemar Country Club, 4001 Reseda Blvd., Tarzana.
For information, call (818) 996-0345.
* The Laurel Canyon Chapter of Ali Lassen’s Leads Club, a business professional and networking group, meets Thursdays at 7 a.m. at the Sportsmen’s Lodge Hotel, 12825 Ventura Blvd., Studio City.
For reservations, call Judith Munoz at (818) 769-6986.
* Networking Business Alliance meets Thursdays at 7:15 a.m. for breakfast at Woodland Hills Country Club, 21150 Dumetz Road.
For information, call (818) 883-4440.
* The Tarzana Chapter of Ali Lassen’s Leads Club meets Thursdays at 7:15 a.m. at Carrows CQ restaurant, 18355 Ventura Blvd., Tarzana.
For information, call Eileen Elliot or Lois Terrazas at (800) 767-7337.
* Let’s Do Business, a networking group, meets Thursdays at 8:15 a.m. at Mimi’s Cafe, 19710 Nordhoff St., Northridge.
For information, call Carlene Smith at (800) 757-3224.
* Distinguished Singles Toastmasters meets the first and third Thursdays of the month at 7 p.m. at Carrows restaurant, 14651 Roscoe Blvd., Panorama City.
Visitors welcome. For information, call (818) 884-4081.
News and announcements for this column can be sent two weeks in advance to the Business Calendar, 20000 Prairie St., Chatsworth 91311, or faxed to (818) 772-3338.