VENTURA COUNTY PEOPLE
* Mustang Marketing and Advertising in Westlake Village has added four people to its staff. Donnelle Borgeson and Shawn Dixon have joined the graphic design department, and Sue Terry and Tony Gould have joined the copy department.
Mustang Marketing provides advertising for real estate, sports/entertainment, high-tech, health-care, financial and manufacturing clients in Southern California.
* Lee Marshall, creator and co-host of KVEN’s weekday morning show “Real Radio,” has been appointed director of news and talk programming for the AM radio station. He has been a news and sports director for various radio stations, including KDAY, KHJ and KABC in Los Angeles. KVEN-AM (1450) is based in Ventura.
* Michael Hollins has become Ventura County manager of Chicago Title Co. He previously was operations manager for the commercial, industrial and subdivisions departments in the company’s Ventura County office.
Chicago Title provides title insurance and escrow and closing services through its 340 offices nationwide.
* Leslie Hammett of Ventura has been presented with a Senior Gold award for outstanding sales achievement at the 21st annual Carlson International Business Conference hosted by Carlson Learning Co.
Carlson Learning, based in Minnesota, is a publisher of personal development and performance improvement products.
* George P. Litterini has become vice president of human resources for Data Exchange Corp. in Camarillo. He previously held that position with Hitachi Koki Imaging Solutions Inc.
Data Exchange Corp. is a supplier of parts and high-tech services for the computer industry.
* Pelar Sperry has been selected Employee of the Year by Los Robles Bank. She is a customer service specialist in the bank’s loan department in Thousand Oaks.
Los Robles Bank has offices in Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village and Camarillo.
* Johnson Controls Inc. in Simi Valley has selected William E. Clement as vice president of business integration and expansion; Peter Goodman as vice president of finance; and Ross Shuster as vice president of sales.
The three men will work for Johnson’s Cardkey security management systems business unit.