Former President at BAX Global Takes Position at Union-Transport
* Greg Montgomery, a former BAX Global president, has joined Union-Transport as president of North America. Rancho Dominguez-based Union-Transport is one of the world’s leading supply-chain services providers, air and ocean freight forwarders and customs brokers.
* PlanetLingo Inc., a Los Angeles-based Internet provider of spoken-language services, has appointed John Feenie, a former Walt Disney Co. executive vice president in charge of China affairs, as its president and chief executive. The company also tapped two other former Disney executives with international experience. Cedric Astor will be executive vice president and chief financial officer and Greg Probert will be executive vice president and head of content and curriculum.
* Lisa Haller has been appointed senior vice president of sales at Universal Studios Hollywood. She was recently a sales executive at Homestead Village Guest Studios.
* EToys Inc., a Santa Monica-based online toy retailer, has named Theodore Augustine as senior vice president and chief logistics officer. He is a former executive at Gateway Inc.
* Guitar Center Inc., the Agoura Hills-based musical instrument retailer, has promoted Mike Vizvary to vice president of marketing communications and has promoted Edward Chan to vice president of information systems.