* at Florida 4, St. Louis 3: Hanley Ramirez hit a three-run homer and Marlins pitchers held the Cardinals scoreless over the last eight innings as the Marlins rallied to win a game delayed by rain for 1 hour 53 minutes in the fifth.
* New York 4, at Washington 3: The Mets’ bullpen, which has struggled without injured closer Billy Wagner, finally saved one for Johan Santana, with Pedro Feliciano earning a save. Six times this season the bullpen has cost Santana (10-7) a potential win.
* at Houston 12, San Francisco 4: Lance Berkman hit a grand slam in an eight-run seventh for the Astros, who hammered four Giants relievers after starter Tim Lincecum was hit in the right knee by a line drive in the fifth.
* Cincinnati 5, at Pittsburgh 1: Edinson Volquez, who was 1-2 with a 6.64 ERA since the All-Star break, gave up a run and five hits in 6 2/3 innings as the Reds won their first game since trading Adam Dunn.
* Milwaukee 5, at San Diego 2: Prince Fielder’s three-run homer helped the Brewers win their seventh straight.
* Chicago at Atlanta, ppd., rain: The game will be made up as part of a day-night doubleheader today.
* Arizona 4, at Colorado 2: Chris Snyder’s run-scoring double broke a 2-2 tie in the sixth inning.
* at Dodgers 4, Philadelphia 3: The Dodgers erased an early 3-1 deficit and won on Andre Ethier’s run-scoring single in the ninth inning.