* at Atlanta 3, Arizona 1: Jeff Francoeur hit a walk-off two-run homer off Chad Qualls. With the score 1-1, Chipper Jones led off with a walk off Doug Slaton, Mark Teixeira grounded out and Qualls relieved. Francoeur homered on his second pitch.
* New York 9, at Colorado 2: Carlos Beltran hit a three-run double as part of a five-run first inning, and the Mets ended their five-game losing streak.
* at Houston 4, Philadelphia 3: The Phillies loaded the bases off Doug Brocail with one out in the ninth inning. Shane Victorino flew out to Darin Erstad in left and Erstad made a perfect throw to catcher Brad Ausmus, who tagged out Pedro Feliz for a double play.
* Milwaukee 5, at Washington 2: Seth McClung won his first start since June 18, 2006. He held the Nationals to one hit -- a bunt single by Lastings Milledge in the second inning -- through the first four innings.
* at Cincinnati 7, San Diego 2: Rookie Joey Votto hit his 10th homer, a three-run shot, to lead the Reds.
* at Pittsburgh 5, Chicago 4 (14 innings): Jason Bay hit a game-winning single.
* San Francisco at Florida, ppd. rain: The start was delayed 2 hours 53 minutes before it was called. It will be made up as part of a doubleheader today.
* St. Louis 4, at Dodgers 0: Brad Penny lost on his 30th birthday.
From the Associated Press