This morning, we launched the new latimes.com. The improvements make for a richer, more robust experience.
- A navigation bar on the left to guide you to favorite sections.
- Neighborhood pages to find the news near you.
- An intuitive visual display that allows you to browse stories using photographs and graphics.
- Seamless scrolling from one story or section to the next.
- Sharelines that sum up stories at a glance and let you share them through social media.
What hasn’t changed is our mission to bring you the news, features and watchdog journalism that you’ve come to expect. You will continue to find our comprehensive coverage of California, national and international news, as well as our signature take on sports and entertainment.
Please take the site for a spin and let us know what you think.
We built this for you. We hope you will visit us more often, stay with us longer and discover anew the great journalism of the Los Angeles Times.