Quote of the day: “One game is not going to dramatically change my perception or my feelings about our program.”
-- Coach Steve Sarkisian, on USC’s third consecutive loss to UCLA
USC plays Notre Dame on Saturday at the Coliseum.
The Trojans fell to 7-4 overall and 6-3 in the Pac-12 Conference after a 38-20 defeat by UCLA last Saturday at the Rose Bowl.
The loss knocked USC out of contention for the Pac-12 South title.
Notre Dame is 7-4 after starting the season on a six-game win streak.
The Irish have lost four of their last five, including a 31-28 defeat to Louisville last Saturday in South Bend, Ind.
In The Times:
- No growing gap between USC and UCLA, Sarkisian says
- More than ever, it’s a UCLA town
- Bill Plaschke’s column from USC-UCLA game
- Five things we learned in USC’s loss, with a video recap
- Long Beach Poly defeated Crespi
Questions about USC? Email me at LNThiry@gmail.com or tweet @LindseyThiry and I will respond to select messages in a weekly USC Now mailbag.