* Kansas City (11-5) at Miami (12-4)
* Houston (9-7) at Cincinnati (9-7)
NOTE: Cincinnati, Houston, Pittsburgh and Seattle all finished with 9-7 records. Cincinnati was designated as the Central Division champion because it had the best intradivision record, 5-1. Houston gained the final AFC wild-card spot over Pittsburgh and Seattle because its conference record of 8-4 was the best of the three.
* Dallas (7-9) or New Orleans (7-8) at Chicago (11-5)
* Washington (10-6) at Philadelphia (10-6)
* First-round winner at Buffalo (13-3)
* First-round winner at Raiders (12-4)
* First-round winner at New York Giants (13-3)
* First-round winner at San Francisco (14-2)
CONFERENCE FINALS * JAN. 20 FOR AFC AND NFC
SUPER BOWL * JAN. 27 AT TAMPA, FLA.