Caltrans advises motorists that it has scheduled the following freeway work in the Southeast and Long Beach area this week. Repair locations are spotted on the map by number and are identified in the list below by the nearest city or cities.
ARTESIA FREEWAY (91)
1. Carson: Eastbound No. 5 lane at Avalon Boulevard, plus the Main Street on-ramp; 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday; bridge repair.
2. Cerritos: Eastbound on-ramp at Norwalk Boulevard and off-ramp at Bloomfield Avenue; 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Wednesday; landscaping.
3. Compton: Eastbound on-ramp at Alameda Street; 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Thursday; bridge repair.
4. Long Beach: Westbound No. 6 lane at Santa Fe Avenue, plus the Long Beach Boulevard on-ramp and Santa Fe Avenue off-ramp; 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Tuesday; bridge repair.
HARBOR FREEWAY (110)
5. Carson: Northbound on-ramp at 220th Street; 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday; core drilling.
6. Carson: Northbound on-ramp at Carson Street; 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday; landscaping.
7. San Pedro: Eastbound No. 2 lane of the Vincent Thomas Bridge, plus the Harbor Boulevard on-ramp to the bridge; 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday; bridge inspection.
8. San Pedro: Westbound No. 2 lane of the Vincent Thomas Bridge; 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday; bridge inspection.
9. San Pedro: Westbound No. 1 lane of the Vincent Thomas Bridge; 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday; glare screen repair.
10. Wilmington: Southbound on-ramp at Pacific Coast Highway; 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday; core drilling.
LONG BEACH FREEWAY (710)
11. Bell and Commerce: Southbound No. 4 and 5 lanes from Washington Boulevard to Slauson Avenue, plus the off-ramps and on-ramps at Washington, Bandini and Atlantic boulevards; 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Wednesday; marker repair.
12. Long Beach: Northbound No. 1 lane from Pacific Coast Highway to Artesia Boulevard; 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday; marker repair.
13. Long Beach: Northbound No. 3 lane from Anaheim Street to Pacific Coast Highway, plus the Pacific Coast Highway off-ramp and on-ramp; 9:30 a.m. to noon Tuesday; marker repair.
14. Long Beach: Southbound No. 3 lane from Wardlow Road to Pacific Coast Highway, plus the off-ramps and on-ramps at Willow Street and Pacific Coast Highway; 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday; marker repair.
15. Various Cities: Northbound No. 4 lane from Imperial Highway to Slauson Avenue, plus the off-ramps and on-ramps at Firestone Boulevard and Florence Avenue; 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday; marker repair.
16. Various Cities: Southbound No. 4 lane from Slauson Avenue to Imperial Highway, plus the off-ramps and on-ramps at Florence Avenue and Firestone Boulevard; 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Thursday; marker repair.
POMONA FREEWAY (60)
17. Industry: Eastbound alternating lanes at the Crossroads Parkway off-ramp; 9 to 10:30 a.m. Tuesday; stenciling.
SAN DIEGO FREEWAY (405)
18. Carson: Southbound on-ramp at Avalon Boulevard; 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. today; landscaping.
SAN GABRIEL RIVER FREEWAY (605)
19. Cerritos: Northbound and southbound No. 1 lanes from the Artesia Freeway (91) to Alondra Boulevard; 9 a.m. to noon Tuesday; surveys.
SANTA ANA FREEWAY (5)
20. La Mirada: Northbound No. 4 lane from Artesia Boulevard to Rosecrans Avenue; 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Thursday; landscaping.
TERMINAL ISLAND FREEWAY (103)
21. Long Beach: Southbound No. 3 lane from the Henry Ford Avenue on-ramp to the New Dock Street off-ramp; 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday and Tuesday; steam cleaning.