Advertisement

GARDEN GROVE : Occupants Safe in Mobile Home Fire

A fire believed caused by an electrical short gutted a mobile home late Monday night.

The fire caused about $27,000 in damage and burned 90% of the mobile home, said Ellen Covey, spokeswoman for the Garden Grove Fire Department. The occupants of the home were able to get out safely, she said.

The fire began at around 10:50 p.m. Monday at a mobile home park on the 14300 block of Clinton Street.

It took firefighters about 20 minutes to contain the blaze, which had started in the home’s living room, Covey said.

Advertisement

No other structure in the park was damaged.


Advertisement