Company Town : Hallmark Names Home Entertainment Exec
Sara Lewis has been named vice president of acquisitions and development for Hallmark Home Entertainment.
* Larry Spungin, who oversaw the development of Universal CityWalk, will be leaving his post as president of MCA Development. Spungin has been with MCA for 30 years.
* Linda Warren has been promoted to senior vice president of Walt Disney World Marketing.
* Lisa Franklin has been named vice president of business affairs for Turner Pictures’ feature animation division.
* Liz Laud has been promoted to vice president of affiliate relations for music and event programming at Westwood One Entertainment.
* On Dec. 22, The Times incorrectly reported D. Douglas Hill’s new position. He has been named controller of PorchLight Entertainment.