* Why do big kids like tea? Because they are tea-nagers! (Daniel Crandall, 6, Mar Vista, Mar Vista Elementary)
* What is a frog's favorite drink? Croak-a-cola. (Cardine Rubin, 7, Manhattan Beach, Woodland School)
* Where does Robin Hood like to shoot his arrows? At Target. (Brian Flanigan, 8, San Pedro, Taper Avenue School)
* What do you call food in a car? Fast food. (Dyrio Civon, 6, La Canada, Paradise Canyon Elementary)
* Why does the president carry scales? To weigh his words. (Jose Santana, 10, Los Angeles, 9th Street School)
* What's the worst thing for a turtle to run out of? His shell. (Hannah Claire Boydstun, 8, Ventura, Loma Vista Elementary)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.