The Times publishes a daily list of police incident reports provided by local law enforcement agencies. The Times prints items as soon as departments make them available. Because many departments release incident reports only weekly, not every community will be represented in each day's Action Log. Authorities from the following cities released incident reports over the weekend:
* Katella Avenue: A burglar alarm was reported at 11:13 a.m. at the 8900 block Sunday.
* Berry Avenue: A fireworks violation was reported at 3:09 a.m. at the 10800 block Saturday.
* Fair Drive: A petty theft was reported at 1:22 p.m. Saturday.
* Via California: A petty theft was reported at 12:25 p.m. on the 26200 block Sunday.
* Robles Drive: A hit-and-run on a parked car was reported at 9:44 a.m. on the 33800 block Sunday.
* Street of the Blue Lantern: A 22-year-old was cited on suspicion of possession of marijuana in the 34000 block at 1 p.m. Tuesday.
* Newhope Avenue: Someone made threatening calls to a person in the 17700 block at 6:43 p.m. Wednesday.
* Newhope Avenue: Someone tried to write a bad check at Costco in the 17900 block at 8:34 p.m. Wednesday.
* Slater Avenue: Someone stole a car parked in the 9900 block at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday.
* North Harrington Drive: A prowler was reported in the 300 block at 4:09 a.m. Thursday.
* Lambert Drive: A burglary was reported in the 700 block at 9:45 p.m. Wednesday.
* North Malden Avenue: A suspicious person was reported in the 700 block at 9:07 p.m. Wednesday.
* Oak Avenue: A robbery was reported in the 2400 block at 3:45 a.m. Thursday.
* Beach Boulevard: Someone stole a candy machine in the 1600 block at 2:13 p.m. Wednesday.
* Dolores Street: Someone slashed the tires of a car parked in the 16600 block at 4:17 p.m.
* Bacalar: A report was made of vandalism at 3:02 p.m. in the 21800 block Sunday.
* Muela: A report was made of a petty theft at 1:46 p.m. in the 24400 block Sunday.
* Victoria: A report was made of grand theft at 8:50 a.m. in the 600 block Sunday.
* Victoria: A report was made of vandalism in the 100 block on Sunday.
* 17th Street: A report of a burglary in the 1700 block at 4:43 a.m. on Thursday.
* Beach Boulevard: Police reported a stabbing and robbery at a hotel that occurred at about 4:30 a.m. Sunday. Three men broke into a motel room at the 11800 block and stabbed the occupant several times in the head and back. The victim was reported in stable condition, and the attackers were at large.
* Featherhill Drive: A report was made of a burglar alarm at 11:51 a.m. at the 9500 block Sunday.
Authorities from the following cities did not release incident reports: Brea, Buena Park, Cypress, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Irvine, Laguna Beach, La Habra, La Palma, Los Alamitos, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Seal Beach, Tustin, Westminster and Yorba Linda.
The Orange County Sheriff's Department makes incident reports available on the Web. Go to http://www.ocsd.org and click on "Sheriff's Blotter." Incident reports are updated every few minutes and cover the cities of Dana Point, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Stanton and Villa Park, as well as the county's unincorporated areas.