The Times publishes a daily list of police incident reports provided by local law enforcement agencies. The Times prints items as soon as departments make them available. Because many departments release incident reports only weekly, not every community will be represented in each day’s Action Log. Authorities from the following cities released incident reports Monday:
* West Central Avenue: A petty theft was reported in the 300 block at 12:11 p.m. Sunday.
* East Birch Street: A grand theft was reported in the 700 block at 3:19 p.m. Friday.
* Bushard Street: A car stereo was stolen in the 17500 block at 1:09 p.m. Friday
* Cardinal Avenue: A bike was stolen from a garage in the 9000 block at 3:24 p.m. Saturday.
* East Imperial Highway: A burglar alarm went off in the 200 block at 2:33 a.m. Monday.
* South Harbor Boulevard: A suspicious person in a vehicle was reported in the 900 block at 8:25 p.m. Sunday.
* Iris Court: A hit-and-run accident was reported in the 2300 block at 9:42 p.m. Sunday.
* Havenwood Drive and Woodbury Road: A drive-by shooting was reported Sunday at 1:02 a.m. Residents reported a station wagon stopped in the intersection, someone in the vehicle yelled, “Big Stanton,” and fired several rounds at a known gang hangout. While police found several 38-caliber casings in the intersection, they were unable to locate any suspects or property damage.
* West Cajon Drive: Police responded to a report of suspicious circumstances in the 2400 block at 11:21 p.m. Sunday.
* West La Habra Boulevard: A suspicious vehicle was reported in the 1800 block at 9:29 p.m. Sunday.
* Crown Valley Parkway: A traffic accident was reported in the 27000 block at 4:02 p.m. Sunday.
* Rancho Santiago Boulevard: A drunk driver was reported in the 11000 block at 11:47 p.m. Saturday.
* West Center Street: A petty theft was reported at 12:45 p.m. Sunday.
* South Angelina Drive: A burglary was reported in the 100 block at 5:48 p.m. Saturday.
* Newport Avenue: A report of a burglary in the 12300 block at 2:26 p.m. on Friday.
* Red Hill Avenue: A burglar alarm was triggered in the 12000 block at 6:20 p.m. Friday.
* Newport Avenue: Vandalism was reported in the 12000 block at 8:30 a.m. Saturday.
* Santiago Boulevard: A suspicious person was reported in the 17000 block at 8:22 p.m. Friday.
* Bixby Circle: Vandalism was reported in the 9000 block at 10:43 p.m. Saturday.
* Lakeview Avenue at Laurel View Drive: A petty theft was reported at 6 p.m. Saturday.
* Manzanita Avenue: A petty theft was reported in the 20000 block at 6:55 a.m. Thursday.
* Sherwood Drive: A petty theft was reported in the 3500 block at 1:27 p.m. Thursday.
Authorities from the following cities did not release incident reports: Anaheim, Buena Park, Costa Mesa, Cypress, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Laguna Beach, La Palma, Los Alamitos, Newport Beach, Seal Beach and Westminster.
The Orange County Sheriff’s Department makes incident reports available on the Web. Go to https://www.ocsd.org and click on “Sheriff’s Blotter.” Incident reports are updated every few minutes and cover the cities of Dana Point, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Laguna Woods, Lake Forst, Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Stanton and Villa Park, as well as the county’s incorporated areas.