Advertisement
Share

Contractor Electrocuted While Working in Home

From Times Staff and Wire Reports

A 44-year-old Moreno Valley woman was electrocuted while repairing wires in a Riverside home Tuesday, authorities said.

Independent contractor Debra Ann McCullah was working on the wiring in a small attic space when she was electrocuted at 6:37 p.m., said Steven Frasher, spokesman for the Riverside Police Department.

Firefighters had to cut through the home’s roof to reach her, Frasher said.

McCullah was pronounced dead less than an hour later at Riverside Community Hospital.


Advertisement