Most combined sacks, interceptions, passes defended and forced fumbles this season:
* 19: He might be only the second Jets safety to make the Pro Bowl, joining Erik McMillan of the late 1980s.
* 19: Nine-year veteran has five interceptions, the most since his rookie year with the Raiders.
* 18: With four games to go, he already has a career-high six picks.
* 18: He returned one of his five interceptions 102 yards for a touchdown.
* 18: His numbers tie him on this list with New England's Asante Samuel, another rising star.
5 WORST GOAL-LINE OFFENSES
Lowest touchdown percentage this season in goal-to-go situations:
* Miami -- 10 in 21: Dolphins have only six rushing touchdowns this season.
* Minnesota -- eight in 16: But Vikings defense has scored on three fumble recoveries and two interceptions.
* Carolina -- nine in 18: The Panthers are missing the type of power back they had in Stephen Davis.
5 TOP RETURN MEN
Most total kick- and punt-return yards since 2004:
* Dante Hall, Kansas City -- 4,836 yards: In 2003, he looked like the greatest returner in history. By far.
* Wes Welker, Miami -- 4,735: Lots of long returns but only one for a touchdown.
* B.J. Sams, Baltimore -- 4,304: He was injured last week, and the Ravens are sure to miss him.
* Terrence McGee, Buffalo -- 3,888: In the last three seasons, he has 18 kickoff returns of 40-plus yards.
* Eddie Drummond, Detroit -- 3,818: Everything is a comedown after his spectacular performance in 2004.
5 TOUGHEST REMAINING SCHEDULES
* Miami -- .646: Dolphins have won four of five, but their stretch run could be a reality check.
* Jacksonville -- .646: Tennessee was supposed to be the breather in the final four. Uh-oh.
* Arizona -- .625: Hard to build momentum for next season when you play your finale at San Diego.
* Kansas City -- .583: At least Chiefs should have a Merry Christmas; they play at Oakland on Dec. 23.
* Tampa Bay -- .583: With Atlanta, Chicago, Cleveland and Seattle on deck, bad season could get worse.
* Cincinnati over Oakland -- Bengals defense is finally starting to shut down opponents.
* Minnesota over Detroit -- Vikings will sweep the season series for the fifth straight year.
* Seattle over Arizona -- Seahawks can almost taste their third consecutive division title.
* Chicago over St. Louis -- Rams have won their last five Monday night games at home. That ends this week.
* Last week: 3-2.
* Season: 47-18.
Source: STATS LLC