* Dallas 3, at Columbus 2: Jussi...
* Dallas 3, at Columbus 2: Jussi Jokinen scored in regulation and had the only shootout goal as the Stars beat the Blue Jackets before 11,820, the smallest crowd to watch an NHL game at Nationwide Arena.
* New Jersey 5, at Pittsburgh 4: Arron Asham’s tiebreaking goal with 9:22 left gave the Devils the win over the Penguins. Zach Parise had three assists for New Jersey.
* St. Louis 3, at Chicago 1: Keith Tkachuk had a goal and an assist and Manny Legace stopped 28 shots to help the Blues win their fourth in a row.
* at Ducks 3, Nashville 1: In his NHL debut, Petteri Wirtanen scored the go-ahead goal 4:47 into the third period.
*--* KINGS at Calgary, 6 p.m. N.Y. Rangers at Atlanta, 4 p.m. Tampa Bay at Boston, 4 p.m. New Jersey at Philadelphia, 4 p.m. N.Y. Islanders at Washington, 4 p.m. Montreal at Ottawa, 4:30 p.m. Florida at Toronto, 4:30 p.m. Edmonton at Phoenix, 7 p.m. Detroit at San Jose, 7:30 p.m. *--*