* at Florida 4, New York 3: Aaron Heilman (3-8) walked Josh Willingham with the bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth inning.
* Milwaukee 11, at Pittsburgh 3: Corey Hart and Mike Cameron each hit a home run and the Brewers handed the Pirates their ninth loss in a row.
* at San Diego 9, Colorado 4: Brian Giles drove in two runs during a six-run fourth inning and Josh Geer won his major league debut.
* at Cincinnati 7, San Francisco 6: Corey Patterson hit a triple to drive in Jay Bruce with the go-ahead run in the eighth inning.
* at Washington 9, Atlanta 8 (10 innings): Elijah Dukes walked with the bases loaded in the 10th inning and the Nationals won their season-high fifth game in a row.
* at Houston 8, St. Louis 5: Ty Wigginton and Hunter Pence each hit home runs during a six-run first inning and the Astros won their fourth consecutive game.
* Philadelphia 5, at Chicago 2: Jayson Werth hit two home runs and Ryan Howard hit his major league-leading 37th home run to lift the Phillies.
* Dodgers 6, at Arizona 2: Manny Ramirez hit two home runs and the Dodgers’ losing streak ended at eight games.