* at San Diego 6, Colorado 1: Scott Hairston and Khalil Greene homered to spoil Greg Reynolds' first start, leading the Padres to a victory and their first series win in nearly a month.
* Florida 5, at Washington 4: Dan Uggla's second solo home run broke an eighth-inning tie and lifted the Marlins to their seventh consecutive victory.
* at Chicago 6, Arizona 4: Pinch-hitter Daryle Ward delivered a two-run double in the eighth inning to finish off Chicago's three-game sweep of the NL West leaders.
* Atlanta at Pittsburgh, ppd., rain: The game will be made up as part of a doubleheader today.
* at San Francisco 4, Philadelphia 3: Steve Holm hit a go-ahead two-run home run in the seventh inning for his first major league homer.
* at New York 8, Cincinnati 3: Carlos Beltran and Ryan Church hit back-to-back homers in the fifth inning to support Oliver Perez.
* at Milwaukee 5, St. Louis 3: Ryan Braun hit two solo home runs and Jeff Suppan pitched seven solid innings for the Brewers.
* Houston 8, at Dodgers 5: Hiroki Kuroda took a no-hitter into the seventh inning before the Astros broke out for seven hits and six runs in the eighth.