* San Francisco 6, at Colorado 5: Rich Aurilia had three hits, including a solo homer, and the Giants ended a season-high six-game losing streak. Tim Lincecum (6-1), who began the game with the NL's best road ERA (0.39), gave up three runs while striking out six.
* at Atlanta 6-6, New York 1-2: Tom Glavine pitched six strong innings against his former team, retiring his last 17 hitters, to lead the Braves in the opener of the doubleheader, then Jorge Campillo was even better, pitching six scoreless innings for his first major league win and a doubleheader sweep for the Braves.
* Milwaukee 7, at Pittsburgh 2: Mike Cameron and Corey Hart homered to help the Brewers end a five-game losing streak. Manny Parra (2-2) won for the first time since April 5, his first start of the season.
* Philadelphia 1, at Washington 0: Greg Dobbs' RBI pinch-hit single in the ninth was the difference. Dobbs has 10 pinch hits and nine RBIs in 22 at-bats.
* at San Diego 3, St. Louis 2: Kevin Kouzmanoff hit a three-run homer in the sixth inning for the Padres (17-30), who continue to have the worst record in the majors.
* at Florida 3, Arizona 2: Dan Uggla hit his 14th home run to lead the first-place Marlins to victory.
* at Dodgers 4, Cincinnati 1: Chad Billingsley pitched seven scoreless innings and singled home a run.