Trump’s L.A. visit to bring traffic headaches. Here are streets that will be affected
President Trump arrived in Los Angeles on Tuesday afternoon.
Here are his plans and some of the local streets that will be affected.
• Trump arrived at Los Angeles International Airport shortly after 4:15 p.m. before departing for Santa Monica Airport and heading to the Montage Beverly Hills to meet with the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Committee and organizers of the 2028 Olympic Games.
• In the evening, a Beverly Hills fundraising dinner is on the schedule.
• At roughly 7:45 p.m., Trump is expected to depart Los Angeles for Las Vegas.
• On Wednesday, it’s on to Bakersfield, where Trump is set to meet with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy about water policy.
STREETS TO AVOID
• From 3 to 4:30 p.m.: South Centinela Avenue between Airport Avenue and Olympic Boulevard
• From 3 to 6 p.m.: South Robertson Boulevard between the 10 Freeway and Beverly Boulevard
The following roadways will be intermittently closed from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. and again from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.:
- Robertson Boulevard between Whitworth Drive and Wilshire Boulevard
- Wilshire Boulevard between Robertson Boulevard and Beverly Drive
- Crescent Drive between Wilshire Boulevard and North Santa Monica Boulevard
The following roadways will be completely closed from noon to 8 p.m.:
- Beverly Drive between Wilshire Boulevard and Dayton Way
- Canon Drive between Wilshire Boulevard and Dayton Way
- Clifton Way between Crescent Drive and Canon Drive
- Crescent Drive between North and South Santa Monica Boulevards (now closed through 10 p.m.)
The perils of parenting through a pandemic
What’s going on with school? What do kids need? Get 8 to 3, a newsletter dedicated to the questions that keep California families up at night.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times.