Los Angeles Times bestsellers for June 28, 2009
1. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows ($14)
2. Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Jane Austen and Seth Grahame-Smith ($12.95)
3. Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout ($14)
4. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult ($16)
5. The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery ($15)
6. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer ($10.99)
7. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer ($10.99)
8. The Shack by William P. Young ($14.99)
9. The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein ($14.99)
10. City of Thieves by David Benioff ($15)
1. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
2. When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris ($15.99)
3. Glenn Beck’s Common Sense by Glenn Beck ($11.99)
4. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert ($15)
5. The Official SAT Study Guide by the College Board ($19.95)
6. Chuck Norris vs. Mr. T by Ian Spector ($12)
7. The Zookeeper’s Wife by Diane Ackerman ($14.95)
8. My Stroke of Insight by Jill Bolte Taylor ($15)
9. The Third Jesus by Deepak Chopra ($15)
10. Wesley the Owl by Stacey O’Brien ($15)
Rankings are based on a Times poll of Southland bookstores.
Your essential guide to the arts in L.A.
Get Carolina A. Miranda's weekly newsletter for what's happening, plus openings, critics' picks and more.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times.