Los Angeles Times Bestsellers
1. The Shack by William P. Young ($14.99)
2. The Road by Cormac McCarthy ($14.95)
3. On Chesil Beach by Ian McEwan ($13.95)
4. Watchmen by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons ($19.99)
5. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer ($10.99)
6. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer ($10.99)
7. Out Stealing Horses by Per Petterson ($14)
8. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen
9. Playing for Pizza by John Grisham
10. Bridge of Sighs by Richard Russo
1. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert ($15)
2. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle ($14)
3. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
4. Stuff White People Like by Christian Lander ($14)
5. The Audacity of Hope by Barack Obama ($7.99)
6. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle ($14)
7. The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls ($15)
8. A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah ($12)
9. Dreams From My Father by Barack Obama ($14.95)
10. 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper with Cecil Murphey ($12.99)
Rankings are based on a Times poll of Southland bookstores.
Your essential guide to the arts in L.A.
Get Carolina A. Miranda's weekly newsletter for what's happening, plus openings, critics' picks and more.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times.