Broderick Turner rates the 30 teams and where they stand, after offseason moves, with comments.
1.CLEVELAND: "I'm the best player in the world,"
2. GOLDEN STATE: Led by MVP
3. SAN ANTONIO: Quest to get
4. OKLAHOMA CITY:
5. CLIPPERS: They entertained the world with the DeAndre Jordan saga. They will be very good with
6. HOUSTON: All things run through MVP runner-up
7. MEMPHIS: Re-signed All-NBA center
8. CHICAGO: Rookie Coach Fred Hoiberg can smile after Bulls re-signed guard
9. ATLANTA: New ownership, promoted Coach
11. TORONTO: Signing
12. NEW ORLEANS: "Yeah you right!,"
14. MIAMI: There was too much love between
15. BOSTON: Prez Danny Ainge another busy summer. Traded for
16. UTAH: Core of
17. PHOENIX: Signed defensive anchor
18. BROOKLYN: Bought out
19. LAKERS: Is this
20. DETROIT: May have overpaid
21. ORLANDO: Brought in Scott Skiles to coach draft pick Mario Hezonja and young backcourt of
22. DALLAS: Owner
23. CHARLOTTE: Lots of moving parts ends with signing of Jeremy Lin and trades for
24. INDIANA: No more Hibbert or West. Now it's up to
25. PORTLAND: Lost four-fifths of starting lineup. Guard
26. NEW YORK: Just another day in NY. Signing Arron Affalo,
27. MINNESOTA: Lots of young talent in
28. SACRAMENTO: Turmoil, they name is the
29. DENVER: Other than drafting point guard Emmanuel Mudiay, the
30. PHILADELPHIA: Drafting center Jahlil Okafor was smart move. Joel Embiid ( foot) reportedly will miss second consecutive season.