Fact of the day: USC is a 43.5-point favorite over Idaho on Saturday. The Vandals were picked to finish last in the Sun Belt Conference in a preseason coaches poll and they lost 45-28 to Ohio University in their opener.
In the Times:
- Steve Sarkisian wants USC to pick up the pace
- No. 8 USC’s easy win also eases Trojans’ breathing and Pac-12’s burden
- Ronald Jones III among USC freshmen who attract notice in opener
- Offense clicks quickly for Trojans in 55-6 win over Arkansas State
- Five things we learned in USC’s 55-6 victory over Arkansas State
Questions or comments about USC? Email me at LNThiry@gmail.com or tweet @LindseyThiry and I will respond to select messages in a weekly USC Now mailbag.