USC plays 10th-ranked Arizona on Saturday at Arizona Stadium.
The Trojans, 3-2, will try to bounce back from a devastating 38-34 defeat by Arizona State last week on a Hail Mary as time expired.
The undefeated Wildcats upset previously second-ranked Oregon, 31-24, at Eugene, Ore., last Thursday.
Despite the Wildcats’ top-10 ranking and their best start since 1998, the Trojans are favored to win the game, according to Las Vegas oddsmakers.
Times USC beat reporter Gary Klein joins me to preview the game.
Here’s the rundown:
- How the Hail Mary happened
- Defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox
- Learning from the final three minutes
- Defensive line production
- Possible secondary shake-up
- Attempting explosive plays
Questions about USC? Email me at LNThiry@gmail.com or tweet @LindseyThiry and I will answer select questions in a weekly USC Now mailbag.