Los Angeles Times
202 W. 1st St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Phone: (213) 237-5000
Comments and Feedback
We welcome your comments and suggestions about latimes.com and the Los Angeles Times.
- For technical questions or comments about our website, use our convenient comment form.
- Send a letter to the editor.
- For questions about journalistic standards, practices and accuracy, contact the Readers' Representative Office by e-mail, phone (877) 554-4000 or fax (213) 237-3535. You can also visit the Readers' Representative Journal.
- Home Delivery: Having issues with your subscription? Add a vacation hold? Click here or phone (800) 252-9141 or (800) 88-TIMES. For help with more complicated questions, email us at email@example.com
- Edit Your Account: www.myaccount.latimes.com
- Site Difficulties: Having trouble accessing the site? Technical issues? Report a problem.
Editorial and Newsroom Contacts
- To send a tip, photo or video to our newsroom, click here
- To contact editors and reporters, browse our staff directory.
- Editorial and Opinion Pages: Submit an Article to Op-Ed | About the Editorial Board
- Get directions on how to submit a press release.
Members of the media can find company information and contacts in About Us.
- About the Los Angeles Times Media Group
- Portfolio | Business Services | Partners & Affiliates
- Executive Team
- Community Leadership
Advertising / Media Kit
To advertise with the Los Angeles Times Media Group, visit our online media kit.
Careers and Internships
Get more information on how to obtain rights and permissions.
Looking for a particular article? Search The Times archives via Proquest.