Here's our look at the Trump administration and the rest of Washington
- President Trump tweets new attack on "Morning Joe," which quickly fires back
- White House defends Trump's coarse tweets, saying he "fights fire with fire"
- Trump will meet Russia's president in Germany. But will they discuss Russian meddling in the election?
- White House will fill FCC with crucial vote on net neutrality rules
- Justice Neil M. Gorsuch is pushing the Supreme Court to the right on guns, gays and religion
David Bailey, one of the two Capitol Police officers on Rep. Steve Scalise's security detail who have been credited with saving his life, threw out the first pitch at Thursday's Congressional Baseball Game.
Bailey, who injured his ankle during the shooting, received a warm welcome from players. He then surprised the crowd and walked with crutches to the pitcher's mound.
Crystal Griner, the other Capitol Police officer who was injured during the shooting, has not yet been released from the hospital.