Here's our look at the Trump administration and the rest of Washington
- Tougher airport screening but no laptop ban for flights headed to U.S.
- Crunch time for McConnell after he is forced to delay Senate healthcare vote for at least 10 days
- Some in conservative media raise concerns about proposed GOP cuts in medicaid
- Trump succeeds where Obama failed - spawning a new wave of liberal activism
- Senate healthcare bill would add 22 million uninsured and raise costs for poor and sick, Congressional Budget Office says
David Bailey, one of the two Capitol Police officers on Rep. Steve Scalise's security detail who have been credited with saving his life, threw out the first pitch at Thursday's Congressional Baseball Game.
Bailey, who injured his ankle during the shooting, received a warm welcome from players. He then surprised the crowd and walked with crutches to the pitcher's mound.
Crystal Griner, the other Capitol Police officer who was injured during the shooting, has not yet been released from the hospital.