Here's our look at the Trump administration and the rest of Washington
- President Trump tweets new attack on "Morning Joe," which quickly fires back
- White House defends Trump's coarse tweets, saying he "fights fire with fire"
- Trump will meet Russia's president in Germany. But will they discuss Russian meddling in the election?
- White House will fill FCC with crucial vote on net neutrality rules
- Justice Neil M. Gorsuch is pushing the Supreme Court to the right on guns, gays and religion
Atty. Gen. Jeff Sessions today denied reports that he had a third, previously undisclosed meeting with Russian officials. In testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, Sessions also said that any suggestion that he was involved with Russian efforts to influence the 2016 election was an "appalling and detestable lie."