Here's our look at the Trump administration and the rest of Washington
- President Trump tweets new attack on "Morning Joe," which quickly fires back
- White House defends Trump's coarse tweets, saying he "fights fire with fire"
- Trump will meet Russia's president in Germany. But will they discuss Russian meddling in the election?
- White House will fill FCC with crucial vote on net neutrality rules
- Justice Neil M. Gorsuch is pushing the Supreme Court to the right on guns, gays and religion
President Trump was uncharacteristically absent from Twitter as former FBI Director James B. Comey testified in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday.
But Friday morning, he was back on the social media site to respond:
In case you missed it, here are the six key things we learned from the hearing.