One man was electrocuted, another was seriously injured and five more people received minor jolts from live wires at a West Covina condominium sauna, police said. Officer Paul LaCommare said one man apparently made contact with a live wire as he entered a sauna in the complex at 2222 Calle Parral. Walter Deese, 42, received a high voltage charge and died a short time later at Queen of the Valley Hospital. A friend, Ozzie Martinez, 30, was shocked when he tried to aid the victim. He was admitted to the same hospital for observation. Five other people received minor jolts from the sauna but did not require medical treatment.