A Mother's 'Plea for a Son Who Can't Get Help'

Re the Commentary column on March 30:

I urge all parents of the mentally disabled to obtain a book called "Alternatives", a Family Guide to Legal and Financial Planning for the Disabled. The author is L. Mark Russell. It can be obtained from First Publications, Inc., P.O. Box 1832, Evanston, Ill. 60204. This book will enable you to obtain the help you need.


Laguna Beach

Copyright © 2019, Los Angeles Times
EDITION: California | U.S. & World