Freeway Work Announced
Caltrans said it plans the following freeway work in the Southeast / Long Beach area this week. Repair locations listed below are spotted on the map by number.
ARTESIA FREEWAY (91)
1. Carson: Westbound Avalon Boulevard off-ramp; Friday, 11:30 a.m. to 2:15 p.m.; stencil repair.
2. Cerritos: Eastbound Carmenita Road off-ramp; Friday, 9 to 11 a.m.; stencil repair.
3. North Long Beach: Westbound No. 4, 5 and 6 lanes; Cherry Avenue to the Long Beach (710) Freeway, and Atlantic Avenue off-ramp; today, 6 to 11 a.m.; striping repair.
LONG BEACH FREEWAY (710)
4. Bell: Northbound / eastbound Florence Avenue on-ramp; Friday, 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; guardrail repair.
SANTA ANA FREEWAY (5)
5. La Mirada: Northbound No. 4 lane, Artesia Boulevard to Valley View Avenue; Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.; fence repair.
6. La Mirada: Northbound No. 4 lane; Artesia Boulevard to Rosecrans Avenue; Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; landscaping.
7. Norwalk: Northbound No. 3 lane; Imperial Highway to Orr & Day Road and the Imperial Highway / Pioneer Boulevard on-ramp; today, 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.; landscaping.
8. Norwalk: Southbound Imperial Highway on-ramp and Norwalk Boulevard off-ramp; Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.; guardrail repair.