* Name: Eric Wynalda.
* Born: June 9, 1969, Fullerton. Lives in Westlake Village.
* Height: 6 feet 1.
* Weight: 172 pounds.
* Position: Forward/Midfielder.
* Club: FC Saarbrucken (Germany).
* National Team Debut: Feb. 2, 1990, vs. Costa Rica.
* Caps (international matches): 50. Goals Scored: 14.
* Honors: First team All-State at Westlake High three years; California Interscholastic Federation 1986 player of the year; San Diego State freshman athlete of the year, led team to NCAA final four, where it lost to Clemson; captain of Saarbrucken for 10 games this season.
* Little-Known Fact: Avid fan of the Kings. "I went through a week of depression after they traded Marty McSorley." Is learning to curb his temper. "You look at a guy like Charles Barkley. He's a great basketball player. But if he were to concentrate on the game and not on being Charles Barkley, he'd be 10% better. Michael Jordan has the will to win more than any other player. He may have a temper, but he lets it come out in energy. He beats you and then celebrates. I don't get a thrill out of kicking somebody--I get a thrill out of scoring a goal."