* Where does a bat eat his dinner? On home plate--and he has a ball. (Jamie Finkle, 5, Culver City, Bobbie Pre-School)
* What fruit teases you the most? A banananana! (Nicole Lockhart, 10, Inglewood, Ramona School)
* What's the difference between Indian curry and the Spice Girls? Indian curry has ginger in it! (Jessica Quinlan, 9, Tarzana, Nestle Avenue Elementary)
* What is the world's biggest pain in the neck? A giraffe with a sore throat. (Leyla Zerehi, 9, Sherman Oaks, Roscomare Road School)
* What did the calendar maker name his daughters? April, May and June. (Odeliah Bouganim, 10, Encino, Roscomare Road School)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.