* 4 p.m.: "Osteoporosis: The Silent Threat." Listen in on this discussion of osteoporosis risk, prevention, detection and treatment. http://www.healthology.com
* 6 p.m.: Barry Sears, author of "The Zone." Find out more about the food fad from its founder. http://www.zinezone.com/events
* 5:30 p.m.: Barenaked Ladies. The hit pop music group performs online for your listening pleasure. http://www.sonicnet.com/channels
* 9 a.m.: "Motley Fool Radio Show." Join them for personal finance and investing advice. http://www.fool.com/radio
* Noon: Newseum TV. Web simulcast examines the media, what is news, who makes it and how it affects us.
* 2 p.m.: "Excursions in Jazz." This all-jazz showcase includes music and interviews with the artists. http://www.radiom.com/dyn/MRN/shows/eij
* 5 p.m.: "The Cyber Advocate." Consumer rights advocate Mike Siegel focuses on subjects from money to medicine. http://www.thecyberstation.com
* 6 p.m.: "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil." Chat with author John Berendt about his literary success and upcoming works. http://www.borders.com/netcafe
To suggest an Internet event, e-mail click.here @latimes.com.