Los Angeles Times bestsellers (paperback) for April 4, 2010.
1. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson ($14.95)
2. Little Bee by Chris Cleave ($14)
3. A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick ($14.95)
4. Let the Great World Spin by Colum McCann ($15)
5. Shanghai Girls by Lisa See ($15)
6. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
7. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan ($7.99)
8. Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout ($14)
9. The Girl Who Played With Fire by Stieg Larsson
10. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan ($7.99)
1. Food Rules by Michael Pollan ($7.99)
2. The Lost City of Z by David Grann ($15.95)
3. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
4. Blink by Malcolm Gladwell ($15.99)
5. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert ($15)
6. How We Decide by Jonah Lehrer ($14.95)
7. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
8. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell ($14.99)
9. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle ($14)
10. What I Talk About When I Talk About Running by Haruki Murakami
Rankings are based on a Times poll of Southland bookstores.
Your essential guide to the arts in L.A.
Get Carolina A. Miranda's weekly newsletter for what's happening, plus openings, critics' picks and more.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times.