You decide: Who are the 10 greatest Los Angeles Kings of all time?
The Kings are two victories away from winning the Stanley Cup for the first time in history, so it seems a good time to decide who the greatest figures in team history are. We did this a couple of years ago, but things can change in two years. Will the list remain the same, or will some current Kings break into the top 10? Starting now, we are accepting your ballots for the 10 greatest Los Angeles Kings of all time. A few rules:
1. List your people in order, from No. 1 to No. 10.
2. The first-place person on each ballot will get 12 points, second place gets 10, third place eight, fourth place seven, all the way down to one point for 10th place.
3. You can vote for anyone in Kings history you would like. Want to vote for Barry Melrose? Go ahead. Want to vote for Bob Miller? Sure. Just make sure they have some connection to the Kings.
4. We will accept ballots until Wednesday at 6 p.m.
5. Your top 10 will be unveiled beginning Thursday. We might unveil the whole list in one day, or we might stretch it out depending on whether the Stanley Cup Final is still being played.
6. There are multiple ways to send your ballot. Leave a comment here, or email your choices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
That will be all. Start voting!
Get our high school sports newsletter
Prep Rally is devoted to the SoCal high school sports experience, bringing you scores, stories and a behind-the-scenes look at what makes prep sports so popular.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times.