Los Angeles Times Bestsellers
1. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen ($13.95)
2. The Friday Night Knitting Club by Kate Jacobs ($14)
3. The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho ($13.95)
4. Peony in Love by Lisa See ($14)
5. Romeo & Juliet: The Graphic Novel by Matt Wiegle ($9.95)
6. The Gathering by Anne Enright ($14)
7. Christine Falls by Benjamin Black ($14)
8. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho ($13.95)
9. Then We Came to the End by Joshua Ferris ($13.99)
10. The Woods by Harlan Coben ($9.99)
1. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle ($14)
2. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert ($15)
3. Three Cups of Tea by Greg Mortenson and David Oliver Relin ($15)
4. The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle ($14)
5. The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins ($15.95)
6. Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali ($15)
7. The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz ($12.95)
8. A People’s History of American Empire by Howard Zinn et al. ($17)
9. Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer ($13.95)
10. 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper with Cecil Murphey ($12.99)
Rankings are based on a Times poll of Southland bookstores.
Get The Wild newsletter.
The essential weekly guide to enjoying the outdoors in Southern California. Insider tips on the best of our beaches, trails, parks, deserts, forests and mountains.
You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times.