With the arrival of spring, blockbuster movie season has gotten an early start with "Beauty and the Beast" and other films, music fans are making plans for *recently announced* summer festivals, and late-night TV continues to skewer the Trump administration.
Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- Wyclef Jean recounts being detained in Los Angeles
- Five 'Gong Show' moments that captured Chuck Barris' gonzo magic
- See the 'Love Actually' cast in a new teaser for 'The Red Nose Day Special'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are on speaking terms again
- Expanded FYF Fest's lineup includes Frank Ocean, Bjork, Nine Inch Nails, Missy Elliott
- Schwarzenegger ridicules Trump's approval ratings and budget cuts
- 'Beauty and the Beast' to premiere in Malaysia with 'gay moment' intact
Woody Harrelson is done with weed.
Wait, what? Isn't this the guy who was trying to get a medical marijuana dispensary license less than a year ago in Hawaii, the state he calls home?
"I am a party animal," the 55-year-old actor, who's currently promoting his upcoming film "Wilson," told Vulture in an interview published Monday. "But on the other hand, I haven’t … I’m now extremely moderate and … I actually stopped smoking pot almost a year ago."
The cool teacher from "The Edge of Seventeen" blamed 30 years of partying too hard.
"I feel like it was keeping me from being emotionally available," Harrelson said, adding, "I really don’t want this interview to turn into a whole thing about that."
Woops, too late. But the party's not completely over.
"I still drink," he said. "But I try to be moderate with the drinking, too."