Movie theater exhibitors are getting a preview of upcoming blockbusters at CinemaCon, where films like "Fate of the Furious," "Blade Runner 2049" and "Pirates of the Caribbean" wowed the crowds. Meanwhile, a war of words has been raging among Sean Hannity, Ted Koppel and Bill O'Reilly (and Rep. Maxine Waters, too).
Here's what's new and interesting in entertainment and the arts:
- 'All or Nothing' will return for Season 2, with the Rams in the spotlight
- Beyoncé as Nala in 'The Lion King'? It could happen
- Teaser trailer for Season 7 of 'Game of Thrones' is here
- Robin Thicke and Paula Patton near custody agreement
- Vin Diesel and Charlize Theron surprise CinemaCon with 'Fate of the Furious' screening
Woody Harrelson is done with weed.
Wait, what? Isn't this the guy who was trying to get a medical marijuana dispensary license less than a year ago in Hawaii, the state he calls home?
"I am a party animal," the 55-year-old actor, who's currently promoting his upcoming film "Wilson," told Vulture in an interview published Monday. "But on the other hand, I haven’t … I’m now extremely moderate and … I actually stopped smoking pot almost a year ago."
The cool teacher from "The Edge of Seventeen" blamed 30 years of partying too hard.
"I feel like it was keeping me from being emotionally available," Harrelson said, adding, "I really don’t want this interview to turn into a whole thing about that."
Woops, too late. But the party's not completely over.
"I still drink," he said. "But I try to be moderate with the drinking, too."