* What book do ghosts read when they are in the hospital? All about boo-boos. (Wei Wong, 10, Los Angeles, Roscomare Road School)
* Why did the woman stand next to the bank vault? She wanted to be on the safe side! (Chaz Miller, 8, Fontana, San Bernardino Elementary)
* What is a pirate's favorite letter? R. (Jake Weingarten, 10, Sherman Oaks, Roscomare Road School)
* What fruit do your parents give you at your engagement party? Cantaloupe. (Hannah DeRemer, 10, Tarzana, Roscomare Road School)
* What's big and wet and loves honey? Winnie the Pool. (Shea Gaier, 4, Studio City, Studio City Preschool)
* Why did the girl swallow her money? It was her lunch money. (Lindsay Flacks, 11, Encino, Harvard Westlake)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, L.A. Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before.