* What do you call two menus that are dancing? A menu-et. (Anne Tavetian, 5, Rancho Palos Verdes, Mira Catalina)
* Why did Mickey Mouse go into space? To look for Pluto. (Ankur Chawla, 8, Agoura Hills, Carden Conejo School)
* What kind of animal are you when you get out of the bathtub? A bare. (Tamara O. Godinez, 11, Ontario, Mission School)
* What do you call a cow that has no legs? Ground beef. (Tyler Ofria, 6, Woodlake Elementary School)
* Why was the man so hot and everybody else was so cold? He ate a hot tamale. (Heather Lanet, 9, Tarzana, Roscomare Road School)
* What is the happiest plant? Dandy-lion. (Griffin Pepper, 10, Los Angeles, Roscomare Road School)
* KIDS, GOT A JOKE? Send it to Pint-Sized Punch Lines by fax, (213) 237-0732, or mail, Life & Style, Los Angeles Times, Times Mirror Square, Los Angeles, CA 90053. Print (or type) your full name, age, hometown and school. Please note that we try to avoid jokes we've published before. And please be patient.