* at Atlanta 5, San Diego 3: Chipper Jones hit his 10th homer and Jair Jurrjens pitched six strong innings as the Braves won their fourth consecutive game and improved the league's best home record to 12-4. Mark Kotsay had two hits, including a homer, and drove in two runs.
* at Houston 6, Washington 5: Carlos Lee hit a go-ahead, two-run double in the eighth and Lance Berkman had a career-high five hits to lead the Astros past the Nationals. Berkman has nine hits in the last two games.
* St. Louis 6, at Colorado 5: Braden Looper pitched into the ninth inning in the longest outing of his career and went two for three with an RBI. Cardinals center fielder Rick Ankiel, a former pitcher, threw out two runners at third base.
* at Florida 3, Milwaukee 0: Scott Olsen gave up two hits in 8 2/3 innings, and Mike Jacobs hit a two-run homer to help the Marlins hand the Brewers their fourth consecutive loss. The game drew 10,113 fans, the Marlins' smallest crowd of the season.
* at Dodgers 5, New York 4: Blake DeWitt had three hits for the Dodgers, including an inside-the-park home run.